31 July, 2006

Taken for Granted

I really cannot tell if I am carrying low or high being that I have a skewed angle of my abdomen. But everyday/everyminute things I see that I used to take for granted. Walking has become a new task, my right hip and joint where my leg connects has become very painful hard to move it at times. Which makes it very difficult when needing to get up from a sitting position with an 18 mo old that is sleeping. It is seeming hard to just move with the extra weight of my abdomen and the rest of my body, getting out of bed is a new task considering that I have to scoot my entire body to the end of the bed to reach the floor.
Breathing is something that is not as easy as it once was. At times I feel very short of breath or cannot say very many words at once without needing to pause and Breathe. And once again, I am not sleepy or able to sleep, but the tiredness that has come is very crippling especially when trying to be a mother to Alona and Abbi. I just cannot do things for them that I know I should.
And I still have three months left, boy am I in for a wild ride!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely understand the feeling that getitng in and out of bed is an entirely new task! I feel that way every 90 minutes when I try to get up and out of bed to use the bathroom! I am sure that you are looking forward to your last trimester ending as quickly as it started!

CrunchyChick said...

Does it only get worse? I had to have Brian LIFT me off the couch today. LIFT ME! Every time I bent forward to pull myself up, my ribs would run into my belly and I couldn't get the leverage I needed. Same at the hospital. Ya know those ultra-stiff beds? Please tell me it gets better!

CrunchyChick said...

Hey, I forgot to tell you that from your pictures, I'd say you are carrying low. Just my opinion. :)

Paul said...

I think I'd say you a carrying a baby, and I am pretty sure it is a boy ;)