28 July, 2006

Time with DAD

Paul came home early two days last week, from lack of work for him at U-haul. And he has been able to spend a little bit of time with the girls. When Alona was asked what she wanted to do, she said "play games"!, "Play Dinosaur Games"! What Dinosaur game, she was so convinced that we had one. Her and Paul ended up playing hungry hungry hippos on Thursday before Abbi woke up and they played the fishie game with Abbi . They were so cute. They put the poles right up to the fishes mouths and they wait for the fish to open the mouths and then stick the pole right into the mouth. An easy way of catching one. I commented that I was so glad that he was home and playing with them because I so did not have the energy to do all that he was. He is wonderful!
On Saturday while at Grandma Wood's Paul took them riding on the 4-wheeler. While out there taking a picture Abbi was saying "vroom...vroom!" I am pretty sure that they were having a great time with their dad.

2 comments:

CrunchyChick said...

I love that picture of the girls and their dad on the 4wheeler! Yay for Paul getting some time at home!

Paul said...

I want more of this time at home stuff, but the 4wheeler part of my life seems as though it will be gone before I get my real life back. Because there won't be a molly's house with four wheeler for much longer :(