06 July, 2006

I cant do what?

Who knows if I am showing to other people by now. But as it will always happen now it is a detourant. I was bending over to put paper in the printer to print out directions to Bryce Canyon and I would not go. My front half just collided with my mid-section.I could feel my ribs just go right on to Kacen. I can longer just bend over, now starting this pregnancy I will have to bend around the bump of a baby growing inside of me. So different, yesterday I could bend almost straight down.

So here is a picture of a supposed baby at 24 weeks: He looks cramped but is actually very comfortable. Maybe this is why the baby and me are now colliding...my uterus is now 1 1/2 to 2 inches above the navel from what a website claims. It also says that the baby will be gaining 6 ounces a week for the next few weeks.

2 comments:

CrunchyChick said...

Oh I can't wait until my belly takes over my body! Cute little picture! I can just imagine him!

Paul said...

Ribs squished into head sounds dreadfully painful!! OUCH! oh well, he won't remember right??