13 July, 2006

Nursery

So the baby won't have his own room yet, being that we live in a two bedroom duplex with three children, but he will get to have his own decorated side of a wall. Thanks to my impulses and Paul catering to my questions of "is this to expensive", "but we can do without it." I ordered this online it was on close-out sale at Nursery Depot. I love the blue, it definetly says BOY. And the cars are a good touch something that I haven't much of in my 4 1/2 year experience with girls. Probably many people will not come to my house or look in my room, but it makes me all happy and relieved inside to be ready for this baby. I won't get the exitement of seeing it all put together for a few weeks though, which hinders my slight urge for nesting/being prepared. But not bad for free shipping and NO sales tax. It seems hard to be able to "nest" much with two little ones that wear me out. When I do attempt to organize or clean, their help is more than I can handle. So what do you think of my choice?

2 comments:

CrunchyChick said...

Yay for Kacen! Awesome set!

Anonymous said...

I love the set! I wish I was bold enough to make choices as far as gender specific nursery items. Our theme is Jungle Safari... there will be pictures posted as soon as I can get my sister in laws things out of the bedroom. Anyway, Congrats on having a boy-welcome to team blue!