27 October, 2008

Yes we were trying

Instead of being really excited we had two relatives who asked us if we were trying to have another one and one relative who gave kind of a cold answer that really put me off. To answer their questions, yes we were trying to have another one. We purposely got off of birth control, we know what happens when you do that! And we are very excited for our new baby. I wanted a baby in warmer weather, and am ecstatic that we are due June 25! I personally think its a great month, we have no brothers or parents born in this month, no sisters on my side or Paul's dads side, just Isabella. I love children and though I can not afford great things for them, we do fun things, I teach them all that I can and enjoy them to the fullest. No matter if it is a first baby or a last it is great to have support and enthusiasm when someone is expecting. Even if you're not happy that we are having another baby, maybe you could be happy because we are, be happy for us, or at least give kind remarks. Because well, my hormones are out of whack, and even if they weren't... I would hope that you wold still realize that other people have feelings too.

4 comments:

The Barneys said...

Congratulations on the baby. That’s so cool. June 25 is a great day (That’s the day I got married).

Emily Kate said...

Congrats!

Mandy said...

I am SO excited for you. I know how horrible it can make you feel when people say things...

If it makes you feel any better, my dad told me that he couldn't believe I would have another baby when I I told him I was pregnant with Robyn. Because I worked at the time, to him it meant I was not a parent. Yeah...

You shouldn't have to say you were trying, but I'm glad you expressed your blog like you did. :) Trying or not, a baby is a great gift. And kids don't have to have a million toys or brand new everything to be loved. You are a great mom and don't let people tell you differently. :)

Paul said...

So glad we are having another child, and I am very glad we can look past the worldly things people see and cause them to think in an un-kind manner, for those people: you have my pity!