30 October, 2008

Hee Haw

We went to Hee Haw farms last night, I was under the impression that their children's activities were open at night and so we went. The rides weren't open or the pumpkin patch, but right in front of this make shift barn was a wagon. So I figured that I would give them a ride in it and took them around to the back. There I saw a big trailer full of pumpkins. Jackpot! Just what we went there for. So I piled in the best pumpkins that I could find in the wagon with my children and took them out to the van in the wagon. Alona, my big helper pushed the stroller while I gave the younger ones a ride.
There were a few activities that the children were able to enjoy. Alona went on the bumpy slide that they had and did the corn cannon she also enjoyed jumping on a bunch of hay and going through a mini maze. The slide looked like it was made of a bunch of big rollers. Abbi got covered in corn in their "corn box", such a good sport. She had corn down her jacket and in her shoe. Kacen was just happy being with mommy and cried when I put his cute face in the hole to take a picture as a horse.
Tonight we will decorate our pumpkins. I invited our old home teachers to come and join in the fun since Paul had to work his only night off last night because he was sick on Monday. So thankful for them, I know that they will make it so much more enjoyable to decorate pumpkins with my children. Oh my word, I really need to find my camera. My phone was not meant for taking pictures, especially in the dark.

1 comment:

Paul said...

I wish I could have gone, sounds like I coulda had fun pulling our kids in the wagon :)