13 October, 2008

this will hopefully show me who's reading!

Okay, so if you are reading my blog, now is the time to post a COMMENT. well since I usually see 0 to 1 comments on my blog, I thought this would make a difference. I have something to post, but I'm not going to. If you would like to know what it is(its exciting!, well I think so anyway) leave a comment and if I have your email address you will get an email telling you what it is. If I don't have your email address, email it to me.. snojoes@netzero.net!

7 comments:

Staci said...

Of course I want to hear news. I understand the frustration of no comments, and I'm sorry I don't comment more often, but I'm always here lurking, I mean reading.

Anonymous said...

wow. i want to hear the news too. sorry i dont comment enough! now i must know what you want to tell us! my e-mail is michaelrobinowens@gmail.com.

and yes, that pumpkin patch was an all in one type of patch located on a christmas tree farm, it was about 90 outside and i kicked myself for wearing a sweater!

Unknown said...

I read too! I'm terrible at leaving comments as well! I'll try to do better - but let's hear your news!

The Hoveys said...

ARE YOU PREGNANT?! Wait, your husband's graduating isn't he? I don't really comment a lot. I just stalk. :)

Mandy said...

I only recently became aware that you had a blog, but I'm interested... Good for you for peaking people's interest! :) You're awesome! :) HA!

My email is:
mandysfriends@hotmail.com

:) Mandy

Anonymous said...

i am pleased with what you shared with me.

CrunchyChick said...

Ooh! I want to know - too! I read sporadically, but am too darn lazy to comment. :)