03 September, 2006

Lightening

I didn't have this with either of the two girls so it kinda freaks me out. I have this pelvic pain that does not cease. It is horrible when getting up and then feels not so good while standing or moving. Sitting and lying down are the best. It is probably just Kacen in position to come out and his head right on my pelvic bones. I do believe it is lightening/engagement though with the girls I thought that I had dropped but did not feel like this. I cannot see the difference this time but can feel it.
I want to be late but think that I will be early again. One other different thing, my doctor says that he is already going to start checking me starting Friday I hope that my body is not getting ready yet only being 32 weeks. With Alona at 36 weeks(the day I delivered) I was already at 3 cm and 80 percent effaced. And with Abbi at 36 wks and 4 days I was 3 cm and 60-70 percent but didn't deliver with her for another two weeks. So my body atleast does its thing starting 4 weeks early who knows if earlier...I will find out.

1 comment:

CrunchyChick said...

Eek! I hope that Kacen can hold off a little longer. I know you were hoping for a later delivery this time around.

The letters I got from the craft section of Walmart. They were two bucks a letter. I primed them with grey paint followed by two coats of pink, yellow, or purple respectively. It's acrylic paint. The ones that are about fifty cents a bottle. (Also in the craft section. Actually, at my Walmart, they were right below the letters.)