01 September, 2006

His side of the wall

The bedding that I had ordered at the beginning of July finally arrived on Monday! It took me awhile to get it all set up. I ironed it and put on what I could and then tonight Paul and I attempted to put on the cute wallpaper border. It said that it was pre-pasted and that we just needed to soak it for 3-5 minutes then apply. So it got wet, we attempted to press it on and nothing happened. So I went and got the tack which worked almost beautifully. The wall hangings were almost as fun. They are clipped with plastic hooks for hanging and are not on the middle of the fabric so they are a little crooked.I think the diaper stacker is really cute, the ribbons are real adorable.
I think that is a gorgeous bedding set and our little boy will look great in it. Just a few things left to get...some blue receiving blankets, a blessing outfit and some other small things. Only eight weeks left(according to my edd). There is a picture of me holding Alona on the small portion of the wall, I was thinking of adding a picture of Abbi next to it and then putting me and Kacen right below.

3 comments:

Staci said...

SO cute!!! Sounds like it was so much fun for you! 2 months left YAY!

CrunchyChick said...

"Wow! Neat! That's really cool!" That's what Brian said. :) And my feelings are the same. I love how manly his corner looks. I'm so used to seeing girl stuff (at your house and now mine) that it's fun to see a boy room.

(I sent out a box of clothes yesterday. It should be there by Friday of this upcoming week.)

MartaMolly said...

Hi there! You did an awesome job decorating Kacen's corner. I am so excited for the two of you to have a boy added to your cute little growing family.
I love to read about your feelings and that you share your hopes and dreams here on the blog.
If it helps any I receive a 10% discount at the church distribution center only in the clothing dept. I saw some really adorable blessing outfits hanging on the wall there. Next time you are in the area stop in and see what they have to offer. If you see something you like I'll pick it up for you. Hey, did I ever give you Paul's b;essing outfit? Just a thought.
Luvya! Marta