09 August, 2006

Sleepless

I am so utterly tired. It is even hard to hold my head up, but the moment that I lay down I just lay there and think, and think, cough cough, and think. I have been sick now for about six days and this is my third night with practically NO sleep how am I to go on? Paul gave me benadryl on Saturday night...ah that was nice, I slept more than I have in I swear years like ten hours. But he has them somewhere(I think) and I have no clue where. I am soo tired, when he gave me that medicine on Saturday, I was so dopey it was that step right where I needed it to be beyond what my body would let me get to. Even if I found it now and took it, how would I ever wake up, my children wake up in FOUR hours! Well these are my rambling thoughts...hmm... maybe I should try sleeping sitting up I seem to be more drowsy this way. :)

No comments: