26 August, 2006

Single Digits!!

Yay, so today is the last day of my thirtieth week! I now have less than nine weeks left of pregnancy which makes it seem like it is closer. But yet it still seems a ways away being that I am still not in the month that I am due yet.

I am already having braxton hicks contractions and sharp lower back pain. which I did not have until later in pregnancy with my other two. I am glad that I know the difference or I just might be freaking out. Paul says that: "I look like I am going to tip over", maybe backwards. It was fun tonight in the check out line at wal-mart Kacen got the hiccups I was thinking that he can't be kicking down there if he is already head down like the doctor said yesterday...and then it started to get rythmic, so yep he is head down and he gets the hiccups. So far I have gained twenty seven pounds and I now start going to doctors appointments every two weeks!

2 comments:

CrunchyChick said...

You are all belly! Your butt stayed TINY!

Bagley Briefs said...

Heather, Heather, Heather..... I am always amazed when I read your blogs and note your comments about discomfort and pain. Whenever we are togehther you always seem so serene. You are such a tough cookie!

Thanks for being such an inspiration.