20 May, 2006

My Huband



What a weird name I know, but that is what I have called Paul for the longest time. We left him at home today to do homework which I really didn't want to do. I hate leaving him on the weekends which is our only time to spend together. But it paid off, he got more than two hundred pages read in his books and to my surprise when I got home with the girls he had been cleaning up knowing that I was coming home. No, this is not a normal thing it is on very rare occasions that he surprises me and does stuff like this. He was doing the dishes when I walked in the door, he had bravely cleaned out our miniature bbq that was filled with ants (by lighting it up) and had wiped down a few things in the kitchen. That is quite a lot, and he did the dishes!!! That is one task that never ends and to not have to do them, thank you!

Then even after all of that I decided to run to Red Box to return a movie. I asked Paul to stay here and let Alona help him clean. He was so sweet, he told her to grab her little duster, I commented that she couldn't reach that. Paul then lifted her up and let her dust the top of the entertainment stand and helped her to do other things as well.

It is awesome having him home, he does so much even though he may not realize and I am truly grateful. Maybe he doesn't always "do" a lot on weekends but just having him here does a lot for the girls they are so lit up and it relieves so much for me. I can actually clean or do something for ten minutes or so and not have to worry about watching Abbi and Alona cause he is watching and playing with them.

3 comments:

CrunchyChick said...

I love Alona's little duster! You four look like such a happy family. :)

Paul said...

I really enjoy the time I have with the girls and am glad I could make you happier by doing so. I hates the homework especially when it's just reading because reading isn't interactive so it's just boring. I might want to point that out to my teacher who has a PhD and a couple of masters degrees in several areas, he also invented pedialite which I heard an entire lecture on. sorry I am going off subject... so I end with I love to make you happy, and happier then happiest.
Love You

Paul said...

P.S. can you feel the love?