20 May, 2006

Mothers Day


Well guess what mothers day I taught in relief society and it turned out better than I thought. With only a few sisters there it actually lasted the whole time and there were a lot of comments. Ruth had taken the girls to target the monday before and gotten gifts for birthday/mothers day. And I opened those after church, they got me two bottles of nail polish I do believe one is just an over coat its yellow with sparklies and pink one too. There were cute cards a hello kitty card from Abbi and a Strawberry Shortcake card from Alona (her hand was traced on the inside of the card!) and a snow cone maker with three different syrups. Ruth and from them got me a two gift cards one from wal-mart and one from target.

We were able to catch Andy(the Bagley missionary) on the phone in time when we got to Marta and Kelly;s house I know that must have made Paul's day he was worrying that he would miss his phone call. And that is basically what we did that day.
I know its a late post, but these are cute pictures. Here is Alona talking to Uncle Andy on the phone. Yes it is surprising from 2-3 after a year she still remembers and misses uncle Andy or "Annie" as she called him before she could pronounce.

And then there is Paul I caught him with a smile! He had fun playing with Brandon, talking with Jared in person and Andy on the phone and I think he even had fun with Alona on the trampoline. And then there was Abbi who found a container of grandmas bubbles. She tried to blow but the wand was not near her mouth when doing this. And when the wand close to her mouth it was a little too close. Then instead of actually using the bubbles she walked across the porch pouring out large portions as she went.

3 comments:

CrunchyChick said...

Your girls are BEAUTIFUL. You and Paul sure do know how to make 'em. And what's great is they get cuter everyday.
Imagine what they'll look like in two to three years? I wonder if you can explode from too much cuteness? :)

Paul said...

I think so, but then it is just like turning into a rose I think. I dunno professionally but in my opinion that is what would happen or maybe into a baby bunny.... hmmm.......

Paul said...

I wish I could have made that day more special for you, sometimes I just feel so stressed like there isn't any time for anything, but you often help me to remember, no matter how much time I have, I am spending it with you and the girls and that is what counts.
Love you