04 May, 2006

Do I find out?

I have always thought that it would be so fun to not know what the gender of a baby would be and be surprised at the birth of the baby. But I have always been a fickle person. With having two girls now I think that it would be so fun if this was a boy to go out and get little outfits and cute little things. We saved our tax returns this year, so I would actually be able to do that. The ultrasound would already be next month. If it is a boy we already have the named picked out and I have since I was about fourteen. But with not knowing as right now there are a million names that we could choose for a girl and we never seem to agree on one that the other person likes.We are also contemplating looking for a three bedroom, who knows if we will find the one that we need(within our price range) and of course we will try to find one closer to Paul, it is too hard always being this far away. Him not being able to come home in between work and school or at any other time. It is also really hard to find babysitters for when I need to go to appointments family is not close enough to help out too much with that. We have felt real strong that we need to do this. We hate moving and definetly do not have the time and I don't have the ability to do it by myself. If we do find a three bedroom I will be able to decorate a nursery, how fun! I will be so excited if I get to!

3 comments:

CrunchyChick said...

Can I put a link to your blog on MY blog?

Bagley Briefs said...

Even though I'm not sure how I feel about this blog thing, it's fun to see what is going on with my expectant daughters!

I love surprises too, so I'm glad I don't have to decide about finding out which type precious cargo you'll be receiving this time. I'm like you, I feel better about being prepared but there are so few surprises in life anymore.

Thanks for sharing!

Paul said...

I will need steroids if we are to move, or maybe just an entire case of energy drinks and a 2 month paid vacation. Yeah! that sounds good. Oh and a robot to go and continue ace'ing my classes for me (not that I couldn't do it on my own just for extra relaxation :) ).