05 May, 2006

Mall Madness




Well tonight it started out that we were planning on going to payless to look at shoes for Paul. So we did that, and guess what they only had two pairs of shoes to choose from and neither were the ones that Paul liked. So we decided to go to the mall at 7:oo at night, with both of the girls may I add. I definetly should have thought twice about that one. We went to Valley Fair mall and as luck would have it, they had a payless there too! But all of their shoes in Pauls size were exactly the same. Alona was able to find a pair of white dress shoes, with flowers on them they werem't the cutest but we let her pick. Looking down the walk way I saw a JCPenny's, YAY! Maternity Clothes I was thinking!!! With a disgruntled look Paul agreed and dragged the reluctant girls along. Abbi wanted to stop at every vending machine along the way and put her hands in them. We found the maternity section! Of there wasn't much and most of it was plain, after trying on about ten pairs of capris with a one year old trapped in the dressing room screaming I still hadn't found "it". One more glance around and I found what was on my mind. A pair of shorts/capris that I could wear that weren't too long for my short legs and not too short. Definetly happy! It ended up being thirty seven dollars for three pairs, not bad for a department store or any other store really. Even though I hate to spend money, I love shopping!


Yeah, these are my new shorts and my 15 week pregnant belly, they go together great! And my top is from Kohls, I likes it too!

3 comments:

CrunchyChick said...

Look at your cute little belly! I love that you and Paulie are blogging now! I think blogs are a GREAT way for family to keep in touch in our busy-busy world. Love the clothes! I wish I had your tiny butt!
Laura-Loo

CrunchyChick said...

Alright, I figured out how to edit your links without confusing the crap outta you. Click on your link that says "edit me." It walks you through it step by step.

Paul said...

I wish I had her tiny butt too :) he he.. I really didn't mind going shopping as much as it may have looked. I was just incredibly tired is all, the girlies were ferocious too. They ate my head off then Alona had to go to the bathroom and it took her like 8 min. I was starting to worry but wouldn't dare enter the womens restroom in a department store designed for women. in fact I bet there either A wasn't a mens restroom or B was still brand new and had never been used ;)