29 November, 2008

Names

We have thought about a few names. Even thought about not finding out the gender, and then calling the baby the same thing so that we could call the baby that while in the tummy.

For a Boy:
Jesse Allen

For a Girl:
Amy Lucille
Katey Ann
Jessica Mae

I would love to incorporate some kind of family name in to one of them. I really like the names that we are considering. Girls names will be a hard one if thats what we end up having.
The girls are cute, Alona wants a little brother so that Kacen can have some one to play with and Abbi wants a little sister so that she can have some one to play with. Alona keeps telling Abbi that she all ready has a sister to play with.

Yeah, if its the same name, we would call the baby Jesse while in there and then if it turned out to be a girl, the official name would be Jessica... so hence Jesse working for both while pregnant if we choose not to find out.

What do you all think of the names?

5 comments:

caren said...

Love all the names. My niece just named her baby girl Tessa Rae. Love all of you. Come and see us before we get bad roads. Love Grandma Caren

MartaMolly said...

All of these names are great!
I can tell you put a lot of thought into each. I like Lucille but Lucy even better. What ever you decide we are sure to love your choice. We are missing you all! Sending our love to each of you, Marta

Mandy said...

If you wanted to use the same name (if it were boy or girl), Jesse Allen can quickly become Jessie Allyn... That way it has the girly touch. :)

The names are all great. :) Where you have Alona and Abbie (and if it's a girl) I would choose Amy so that the girls are all "A" names.

Unknown said...

I could never go an entire pregnancy and not know the sex of the baby!! If you can pull it off, hats off to you! I can't say that I dislike any of your choice in names - they all sound great.

Paul said...

Wasn't hard fort me to think up what I did of this collection :p