14 November, 2008

spacing off

I carpool another kindergartener and bring him home, I kid you not I have passed his house now three times. He now lets me know, I'm watching for my house I'll let you know when we're there! So I guess while being pregnant this time I'm a little space cadet.
I'm in my ninth week and I can tell by the size of my abdomen that I'm pregnant! I haven't been posting as much, cause at night when I have the moment to do it, I am just too tired! The morning sickness for the past week has been wearing off. Only nauseous once this week! Food is sounding much better :) I am anxiously waiting being able to see/ hear the baby! My visiting teachers came! I was so excited, I haven't had regular visiting teachers in over two years.
At our house we have an every day episode of searching for keys. Today it was Paul's, I borrowed his keys cause I thought that the van was locked and needed to get Alona's jacket out for her to go to school. So I brought his keys back in and put them on the end table. He was up and calls me and asks if I have his keys. They weren't where I had left them. So I went home and looked for them took more than a half hour to find them, under the girls dresser. I felt bad for not putting them back where I found them. Especially cause the other night when I borrowed his keys, he tells me, don't lose them! I told him I never do, I always lose my own! And then his gets lost today, I didn't exactly lose them, but it was because of me that they were lost. I felt bad and like I lied.
Yesterday, I put some letters in a box and let Abbi pick out a letter. She picked out K. So we put glue on the paper in the shape of the letter K and let her and Kacen cover the glue with cheerios. Kacen's had cheerios on it, but the extra cheerios that were near him were gone. So, he started eating the glue cheerios. Kids do the darndest things! Needless to say, I gave him more cheerios! Abbi had fun, she is learning and growing so much!

2 comments:

Paul said...

It's ok that the keys got taken by the kids, I just got yelled at by my supervisor for being more than 40 minutes late, luckily I am NEVER late so he was ok with it, but they needed me at work. It's not your fault that the kids took them and hid them, I just get so frustrated when they don't tell you when you ask, but they are kids so I can't expect that from them :)

Mandy said...

Ah, kids. :) And it's ok to pass Alex's house. It's easy to do because you are in the habit of driving to your house - not his! :)

And kids DO steal keys. All the time! I finally put mine on a clip that I can put on the strap of my purse. That way, they are always there. When they aren't, THEN I panic... :)

And your kids are SUPER smart! I love playing with them on Sundays. :) They need to come over more often and you and your hubby can have a moment together OR you can have a second of silence for yourself! :)