19 November, 2008

I spoke too soon last week, I've had nausea the past 3 days, bleh. Two nights ago I didn't feel like eating dinner but after the kids went to bed chocolate ice cream sounded good. I have wanted clam chowder the past three days. Really wanted to go to sizzler just for that, but didn't want to drag three kids. Tomorrow I get to go to Golden Corral, I am being hopeful of clam chowder there, its my great grandmother's 85th birthday.
I made an appointment with my doctor from my last two children. I really was having trouble finding one in the Orem/Provo area. I called many dr.'s... the first one said before any one picked up that they don't accept medicaid. Second one they only take appointments on Mondays, that does not work for me. Third place they don't let you pick your doctor, you see a different doctor in there group every visit, I like having the same doctor my whole pregnancy!
I am so excited for the gas prices. I saw $1.83 today and I was able to fill up the 16 gallon van gas tank with $35.00!!
Alona's at a birthday party today! Her first boy birthday party! Her second tooth is about ready to come out! It is hanging by a few roots, I can see underneath it. She let a kid at school wiggle it!

1 comment:

Paul said...

I think clam chowder is an acquired taste and that I only like it every 6-8 months. I am glad you got to go and visit with your family,a nd that you were able to travel in saftey, you know I always worry about that.