21 November, 2008

A Godsend

I was thinking while I was going grocery shopping, (by myself!) that maybe I should mention to the relief society president that it makes me sick when I fix food, when I smell food, etc. And just hey, if someone ever just has extra from their dinner maybe my kids would like it! I made Kacen take a nap today, I was tired. He wasn't happy about that or about me waking him up. Alona leaned on the front door after I had gotten Kacen out of bed, he was screaming, there was a knock as she leaned on the door. Alona opened the door and my visiting teacher was there with a Papa Murphy's pizza, talk about answered prayers. And, I didn't quite even pray about this one, just thought about it. My kids will LOVE this pizza, and I won't get sick making food. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Doesn't this make you smile!

I took it by my sisters driving home from my great grandmother's birthday dinner. $1.79!

2 comments:

Paul said...

YA FOR PIZZA AND CHEAP GAS!!! now we just need to decrease the cost of housing to something truly affordable. Please Obama.... PLEASE!?

Mandy said...

That's great, isn't it!? Next time I make something that feeds more than my little clan, I'll call and bring some over to you. :)

And GAS! YAY!!! It's $1.63 at Maverick now!