06 November, 2008

100 things I am grateful for


I borrowed this from a friend's blog. And knew it was a good time to do it.
Here are the 100 things that I am grateful for that I could think of (ordered alphabetically):

a listening ear, Abbigail, alarm clocks, Alona, America, appetites, aunts, babies, baby lotion, being a mother, blogs, books, birthdays, canning, car breaks, car seats, Christ, Christmas, Christopher, children's toys, compassion, crafts, Crystal, debit card, dryer, ebay, extra time, faith, filtered water, free samples at the store, fuzzy pajamas, genealogy, gas prices, Gibby, gospel, Grandma and Grandpa Price, Grandma and Grandpa Bagley, hair dryer, having Paul home, heaters, help with dishes, help with cooking, hot bubble baths, husband that can fix anything, in-laws, JC Penney low prices on kids clothes, June, Kacen, learning something new, leaves, love, lower bills than expected, mail, meals my kids will eat, my checkered blanket, naps, new recipes, nursery, ovens, parks, Paul, pay day, people who share their talents, pictures of children, pie, pot gardening, prayer, presents, pumpkin, puzzles, relief society, rain, scrapbooks, scriptures, seat belts, serving others, shed, shopping without children, sleeping in, snowmen, Spring, singing in the rain, stroller, sun, temples, Thanksgiving, toast, uncles, visiting relates, wagon, walks with family,washable markers, washable paint

Like Nicole said in hers, This is in no way a complete list for me.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love it! And, thanks for inviting me to your blog!

Paul said...

man, I need to do something like this, and save it somewhere where I can see it often