28 November, 2006

Tuesday

This morning I went online and decided what present to get Abbi from Grandma. I ordered an assortment of instruments and in it was a drum and a tambourine. Just after ordering it I went to the kitchen to do the dishes while Kacen was sleeping and of course Abbi had to be there with me. She opened up the cupboard next to me and started pulling out the pots and pans. As she would pull them out she said, "drum, drum, drum." So cute and also a great assurance that I picked a good gift for her. I was having trouble deciding between three items.

Yesterday Kacen rolled over for the first time. He did it repeatedly, every time thatI would put him on to his tummy he would roll over on to his back.I remember that with one of my children, I think it was Alona. She hated to be on her tummy. She screamed bloody murder whenever she was left tummy down on the floor. And Kacen has just started fitting into his 0-3 mo clothes! No more pj's all the time. And the clothes are so cute on him!

This morning we woke up to the first real snow fall of the season. And right after breakfast they wanted the door "Open". They had their little gloves on and couldn't manage to turn the knob on the door. They had a blast, Abbi kept sliding down the hill in our backyard and got a wet tush!

And might I say, Chiropractors ar great! Children aren't pain in the necks they are a pain in the back!

2 comments:

Paul said...

I enjoy reading your posts, sorry I cannot read them more often. I also wish they might become more popular among atleast our other family members. It's always nice to know you aren't just posting to yourself :)

Happpy girls with the prompt child expression of Open! pease mommy pease!
I love it, and wish I was there for more of it.

I love you too :)

Bagley Briefs said...

It is so wonderful you have a backyard they can play in, with a hill, too! Life doesn't get any better than that... a place to slide in the snow.

It always strikes me how childre seem oblivious to the cold weather, especially when there is snow on the ground.

Thanks for sharing!

Love you.