22 May, 2008

tonights fun

my sister came over to stay the night and spent time with us before heading off to Colorado for her weekend road trip. It was so nice to have family over, to have them at our house and not have my life hectic and turned upside down for once so that I could see family.
Abbi was so excited when we pulled up from ballet and their van was already here. She ran in to the house and before I knew it Alona was running to me yelling at me about what had happened and yep she was right. I looked over and saw that Gabe already had his birthday present, his opened birthday present. Abbi knew that she would get to give him the present, she just didn't know that others wanted to watch. She was cute, the expression on her face was endearing. She loves her cousin that is the same age as her and was so happy that she got to give it to him. Gabe was told to give her a hug and Abbi got the hug for giving him the present.

Kacen's words today:
that
baby-
he loves to play with the baby dolls with his sisters, he is a very sweet, sensitive boy. He rocks them and pushes them in the stroller.
book- (gook), Aunt Crystal was over tonight and the little boys were looking at books and Kacen said it!
Abbi- (Abba) Kacen finally ventured to say Abbi's name music to my ears. The sister that he loves to laugh with can finally be called by name!

1 comment:

Paul said...

I'm glad our children have some other children to relate to :) Kacen and his words.... just silly :P

I love you!