21 May, 2008

it's

Words: bubbles- he liked playing in the bubbles today. We had a bowl of dish soap water on the floor, so much better for him to play with, he really enjoyed it and Alona liked helping mom clean while scrubbing the floor. Though she mentioned that she enjoyed mopping better.
Pup Pup-Kacen says pup pup for puppy. When he sees a dog, hears one or plays with a stuffed puppy. Which is quite often.
Cereal- when we are at the table to eat breakfast, he keeps pointing and saying cereal until I fill his bowl.
Chex-
he calls the cereal life "chex" it is square just like chex.
"it's on", "it's off", "it's hot"he is now able to do phrases with the word it's... he surprises me every day with a new one.
WET-"it's wet" Kacen got sprayed with the sprinklers, he went out side after it stopped raining and got sprayed he came running to his daddy practically in tears. Saying that "it's wet!"

Yesterday we they were playing outside while I was getting ready to go to the grocery store. I realized hey, they all let me do their hair! So I grabbed the camera. And took their picture, On Sunday before church I decided to cut Kacen's hair. His hair was getting long and the past few days were so hot, yesterday while driving home from the grocery store the van read 90 degrees. So I thought that it was a good time for a summer hair cut. He didn't like the motorized clippers very well. The noise really scared him, he was good enough for me to use the scissors to cut his hair. And yesterday I used gel and hair spray! His hair was spiked, I have a little boy that I can spike his hair!!! Abbi is just the cutest little girl and when she has me do her hair it looks like she actually belongs to someone, and I am so glad that she belongs to me! Her braids are so cute, and Alona let me put pig tails in her hair. So today it was raining like crazy, isn't Utah weather just fun, for the past three days or so it has been a scorcher and today a down pour, we were able to play inside of a neighbor's house and go to the church for exercising.
It was interesting, the instructor was having us do karate, from the little bit that she took and remembered. I remembered the karate that I had took and remembered and realized that I knew many of the names of the moves that had escaped the instructor's mind. And I loved re-living it all, I remembered that I really enjoyed doing karate. The flexibility, the movements, remembering the different katas it was all good and felt good.
While we were playing at the neighbor's house, the little two year old that was there, kept going to the little potty. Kacen is actually about the same height, it was fun to realize that but to me he still seems so little. He went in to their bathroom and sat on their little potty and didn't want to leave it. He realized what it was for. When we got home I went to his bedroom and got out the little potty that we own and for the first time ever I put on the pee guard so that nothing would get on the floor and I placed it in the bathroom. I helped him with his pants and he sat down, I came back a few minutes later and he had gone potty!! He was trying to get it out of the little toilet just like the neighbors had and managed to take the little potty apart. Wow he really is getting bigger!

1 comment:

Paul said...

heh, yeah, that little baby doesn't like the sprinklers in his face, that's for sure! When it hit him he came running to me crying and he instantly calmed down and held out his hand then in a meek voice he says it's wet, it's wet! thanks for sharing.

I love you!