07 May, 2008

Free food

Yesterday's word: waffles
We were at the grocery store, (smiths) and when we were finished checking out some coupons got printed with the receipt. Among the coupons was one for free Eggo buttermilk waffles. So we went back and got some. I asked them if they wanted waffles and of course they did. Kacen chimed in "waffles, waffles."

Todays words: Arm, Yes, roll, poke

the roll and poke both come from playing with play-doh today. He rolled it with the pin and poked it with his fingers. Yes, he learned to say it and sign it. Arm, we were making a Mr. Potato head and I was telling him all of the body parts as they were put on, arm was the word that caught him.

okay, so today I was trying to send an email, and it spell checked my last name I was clicking send but instead clicked replace and it changed it to bagel. When it showed me that the message had been sent I just had to start laughing, hopefully she (the lady that I sent the message to) knows who Heather Bagel is!

2 comments:

Paul said...

'm the first to ask, who is "she"? :P It's gr8 that he is learning so much, and it seems effortlessly!

I love you!!!

CrunchyChick said...

Hi Heather! I've been absent from BlogLand for a while now. I've caught up on your blog and enjoyed all the pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Did you get my email?