14 December, 2006

Never a DULL Moment


Sunday morning at about one a.m. Abbi woke up out of sleep almost on cue like every other morning. But Sunday morning she had thrown up all over herself. I had given her the sickness that I had a few days earlier. She went to bed at 5 a.m. and when she woke up she was fine-n-dandy! No more bein sick, she ran around like she was hyped up on caffeine. Her first time throwing up went quite well. She got over it rather quickly.

Today Alona wakes up at 5a.m. with the same scenario. Except Alona has been sick, oh three times before. I gave Alona bath and cleaned her up just as Paul had done with Abbi a few days before. But Iwas too tired to clean her bed and sheets like with Abbi. Kacen had just gone too bed a half an hour before Alona woke up. I made her a make shift bed on the living room floor and was able to go to bed for another hour. It is so much better with Alona, she understands how to take care of herself and what she needs to do. She doesn't throw up all over everything. I really hope that she gets better soon and is able to keep something down. She is usually our motion sickness girl and not our flu bug girl!

Abbi actually took a good nap today, more than an hour! While Abbu was sleeping Alona and Kacen were awake. Kacen was screaming the whole time. And right before Kacen went to sleep Alona got sick again and then took a nap. It was funny I went in to see if she was asleep, I even asked her if she was asleep, and she says "Yes." Then Abbi woke up five minutes later and she was happy with her cake while I typed! I really wish that I was able to rest.

I wrote this just to show that rarely is it quiet around here. Hardly ever are the two younger ones asleep or doscile at once. I get so exhausted. And now I get to go play outside with Abbi before Kacen wakes up. Abbi refuses to play outside even with Alona unless her mommy is there. So here's pictures sleeping and cake eating children!

No comments: