07 December, 2006

Can I CRY?!

Our fake Christmas tree that we got two years ago as a nice surprise from friends has given out. After changing my mind for the second time and deciding that I wanted the tree in the living room because I couldn't see the lights and I wanted to be reminded that Christmas was coming. I picked the tree up with both hands and attempted to move it. Before even getting it two feet the leg broke. Then in the living room I tried to reattach the leg and another leg broke while in the process. I originally wanted it in the baby's room so that the girls wouldn't mess with it, but they had been pretty good so far. So now the only way we get to have a Christmas tree is with this one leaning against a corner, how unsafe is that for three children! I really wish that I was able to go and get a real tree!

1 comment:

CrunchyChick said...

So sad your Christmas tree broke! Will tape fix it?