04 December, 2006

The amazing human body

This morning I would have thought that I was deathly ill. I could not keep anything down, not even sprite. After five hours of being awake I was feeding Kacen and I was so amazed and surprised that he was still able to eat, being that I hadn't kept any food or liquid in my body for quite some time. The human body really is amazing!

I wasn't able to eat until one in the afternoon, and kept it down(lipton noodle soup, no chicken:))! And then water was my next feat! Every time that I would move I would have sharp pains in my abdomen and even when I wouldn't move I was in pain. I was so thankful, I called this lady that I had met at church and she found someone to watch Abbi and Alona! they were gone for three and a half hours! She only brought them back because I called her saying that I could probably handle them now. It was wonderful to just be able to sit on the couch with Kacen nd not have to run around with Abbi and Alona entertaining them and taking care of them. I was able to be sick! Not very often to I get that opportunity as a mother. Weird isn't it, I think of that as an opportunity!

3 comments:

Kasynia said...

Heather - your baby is absolutely adorable! I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you in a while - I've been super sick for the past three or four weeks (got worst within this past week, bed ridden and stuffs and yay for being sick on your birthday.. :( )

Anyway.. I'm trying to work it out so that we can come see you soon!

Bagley Briefs said...

Thank goodness for ward members and the support they give you when needed. Hope you are feeling better.

Love you!

CrunchyChick said...

I'm glad you got a break. I hope you feel better soon!