16 June, 2006

Lagoon...Its what fun is.



We went to Lagoon today! Me and the girls went at about 2:00 with Ruth and they just loved the new water thing in the middle after you come in the entrance. It squirts water from one hole to the other and then water just bursts up from all these holes straight into the air and lands on the ground. Abbi got wet, as I went over to get her with her in awe a stream of water landed right on our faces. Alona was bending over right next to a spray of water when she got drenched she ran away crying. Abbi loved being near the water but would not be as brave as most of the children and actually be willing to get wet. The picture that I got of her was her running away from the water, I tried unsucessfully to get her in a picture with water in the background. They both had a blast!

Then we ventured to lagoona beach for a little more than two hours. Alona actually went down one of the kiddie slides but went "into" the water. Abbi only dared stick her feet in and then she turned around and clung tight to me. They both enjoyed riding through the river on rafts. Alona rode with her grandpa and was very giggly. Abbi went with me twice and grandma once while I went to get dad. She held on tight to the handle that she was sitting next to and didn't mind when we went under the waterfall. Pauls wrista are both hurt and he was exhausted and tired so he didn't go in the water. Alona refused to get a picture with me so I am alone with Abbi.
MMM...Pioneer villages food is good wish that they would have corn ready to eat though, I went up to get some and they said it would be atleast a half an hour wait. But we went and got their wrangler meals. Definetly like their Chicken more than the pork. I got myself the pork and then I got the girls the chicken to share. Of course they would not touch the chicken, so I tried mmm much better, should have just gotten the chicken for myself!
We went on the Merry-Go-Round, all four of us. Alona was on the Giraffe it didn't move at all I felt so bad for her. Abbi I tried to stick in this litle bear that is meant for really small kids, she wouldn't have none of that. Crying hysterics she really wanted to climb out of that thing. Then I tried to put her in a carriage where I could sit next to her or hold her, that didn't work either. So Paul held her and she was fine-n-dandy!
Then all six of us went on the train and looked at the animals. Alona was very attentive and saw all of the animals. Abbi kept looking at her sister and was watching her talk. I tried to get her attention several times to look at the animals, her interest just was not there.

The girls had fun riding three more rides, fighter planes, cars and boats. I was surprised that Abbi did not scream way up high in the planes. Alona kinda knew what to do, she was moving her gun all around. The cars they both really loved, they both had steering wheels and were both just glowing they were so happy. And on the boats Alona was incestuously ringing the bell she really enjoyed that. She didn't give her sister much of a chance to ring it, but Abbi didn't seem to care. They were all smiles !!!!!!! I was sad that I couldn't go on any rides, I was expecting that I wouldn't be able to go on the roller coaster rides I had remembered seeing the signs on those rides when I was pregnant with Abbi. But I thought for sure that I would be able to go on atleast the swings or maybe the ship ride that is next to it. But nope, both read the same thing....Those cautioned not to ride, pregnant women. And it had a picture of a lovely stork carrying a basket with a line crossed through the center, for you better not ride here or else. I still do not get why I do not understand what the swings could do to harm my unborn baby.

We didn't get home until after ten, not fun for Paul he has to wake up before eight o'clock to leave for Idaho with us to go to a family reunion. That will be fun, horseback riding , fun games and lunch!!

3 comments:

CrunchyChick said...

That looks like it was a LOT of fun! And you're right! What COULD a silly little swing ride do to a baby? Seems harmless to me!

CrunchyChick said...

For some reason it doesn't register that I commented on this already. Can you see it?

Paul said...

I really enjoyed the time there, but I was really very tired from work already not to mention the long drive the next day.



As for anyone not seeing a post or reply, here is the trick that will always work to refresh the page. Hold the ctrl button and press F5 this will "hard refresh" the page.