31 May, 2009

I'm thinking

That I will be uncomfortable for awhile! Each pregnancy seems to go a little longer for me, and with each pregnancy less progress happens early on. I was reading posts from 2006 when Kacen was born, with Kacen at 36 weeks I was a tight two and 80 percent effaced by now and he came 18 days later. With Abbi I was 3 cm and 60-70 % effaced by now, she came 15 days later. Alona at the 36 appt was 3 cm and 80 % effaced, she came the next morning.

So with Jesse being a really loose 1 to a 2, and not effaced I'm thinking I'll be uncomfortable for a while longer.

2 comments:

Paul said...

yay for variables! that way all babies aren't the same :p

I sorry about your feets :(

Mandy said...

But then it will happen and your life will change and you will think - eh, 9 months isn't really all that long. :)

Hang in there!