10 May, 2009

church day, mothers day

Alona and Abbi woke up and I could hear them from my bedroom. We get our church clothes out the night before and they put them in the hallway. Abbi comes out and says, "Its church day!!", Alona is like "its Mothers Day!!" They kept arguing back and forth about what today was.

Kacen's present to me today...waking up, taking off his diaper and running to the bathroom. His first time going by himself and he can do it! He climbs up on the stool and gets up there and goes. He got a little too excited with flushing! Three hours so far with a dry little boy!

When we got back from church and were trying to hurry to get ready for Grandma's, the children came and gave me each a color of nail polish that they had picked out. So sweet, I wish I could have caught it on camera when they said happy mothers day. Kacen was a cutie and they were all so excited with the cards that they made and the colors of polish that they picked out.

When we got home from Grandma's house Abbi painted my nails!! And then I painted Abbi and Kacen. We then played two rounds of "Fairy" go fish! Abbi won the first time with six matches and Alona still had five cards in her hand. We played again so Alona could get another chance. And that she did, she got six matches the next time!

34 weeks today!!

1 comment:

Paul said...

and the husband got her a Pomegranate smelling soy candle in a jar that can later be used a vase for flowers :p