26 January, 2009

They're done!

our taxes are done! I took some extra time this morning and got them done. The forms that we got for paying student loan interest were incorrect...the uheaa(we have the majority of the loans through them) had record of the interest that we paid. Before I found that and put in the info we owed state money and after that was put in, they owe us money. How nice it is to pay on loans, well kind of! The money back from state will cover the cost to do our taxes! I am happy and relieved that they are done. It is one thing that I anticipate every year, getting the W2's and doing taxes as soon as possible!

2 comments:

jayne wells said...

I'm so jealous! I'm still waiting for some forms but I can't wait to have them done! Good work!

Paul said...

yay, we get munies soon!!!