08 January, 2009

no questioning it

Jesse indeed will be Jesse! I went to my appointment on Wednesday, took all three kids and Paul with me. The Doctor basically says, well since you are all here do you want to see the baby?! So Our KIDS got to see the baby! That was so awesome, I love my Doctor! At the 20 week ultrasound visit next time, no children are allowed at all. This is the first time that any of my kids have seen the baby on the ultrasound, Alona got it and really enjoyed it. There were two screens one smaller and one a little bigger right on top. Alona says, there's two babies! Thank goodness theres really just one. The kids and Paul got to see the parts, I could not let them not see. The parts have grown, no longer are they a bold white fuzzy, our baby has a little hot dog with a bun on the bottom. It is so obvious, we are having Jesse Bagley! I get to pick the middle name since Paul picked Jesse. I am thinking Franklin, my dads middle name and my Grandfather's first name(my moms dad. Also my grandpas dad and the dads 4 generations back are all named Franklin). So it is really a family name!
Everything is going well, gaining weight and baby looks really good. I am glad to know that the sharp pains that I have are not effecting the baby. Morning sickness is gone and now I am just tired, well of course!

4 comments:

jayne wells said...

I am so excited for you! That is wonderful that you ALL got to see him! What a great doctor! Who do you go to?

Staci said...

Congratulations!! Two girls, two boys, how perfect! That's really neat that everyone was there to see.

adriandgreg said...

Congrats! Did you know you were having a boy before you went in? How did you know? I am happy for you and your growing little family.

Mandy said...

HOORAY for baby Jesse! :) And that's great that the kids got to see the baby too! :) So fun and exciting. :)

I'm excited for you guys - please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. :)