31 January, 2009

Patch work


This is one nights work! Sewing these pieces together, I didn't get them all put together but just a few more to go! I broke a needle on the sewing machine and re-thread it many times! One of the rows is uneven and I will have to take it out and re-do it. It is a patch quilt for Jesse, the patches are on both sides but the other side is going to be all frayed and cut up. I still need to do the edges too. I figure one night a week of staying up in to the wee hours would be plenty. Any more nights than that a week and I would probably be a walking zombie.

2 comments:

Paul said...

I LOVE the blankies!!!

Charmalee said...

I love your blanket. I made one like it and I loved it. I seem to have a lot of extra flannel and fleece. If you would like some of it let me know. Better to pass it on and put it to use than store it in boxes that take up too much room. There aren't any baby prints but I have a nice rainbow fleece and some coordinating flannel prints in green and cream that would work for a boy.They are small pieces but would make a great patchwork like the one you made! Let me know!