18 January, 2009

Others know that I am pregnant! This lady in our neighborhood said that when I told her that I was pregnant it was kind of hard to believe but today she said"You are finally starting to look pregnant" I didn't really know what to say, but I know it is true. I lie down and it is no longer a smooth surface, for the longest time when I would be standing up I could tell that I was pregnant and there was a bump but it would seem to disappear when I would lie down. Even now my uterus is supposed to be about to my belly button but my whole abdomen is big and hurts to bend over having my ribs go in to the top of my abdomen even though I know that there is no baby right there. I don't quite understand how that would hurt when my uterus and the baby is not that high yet.
One thing I have wondered, I know that the baby gets nourishment from the placenta, but how does the amniotic fluid get replenished how ever many times a day that it does? Just something that I was wondering and wanted to find out.
I had a really weird pregnancy dream when I had one of the most awful nights of sleep. I had had the baby, but I didn't remember it and I was some where, I don't know where. I was without the baby, Paul came to find me and took me to the baby. Some how I had the baby at the hospital, didn't remember any of it and magically ended up somewhere else. So WEIRD. I guess I am afraid of it not quite turning out in a pleasant manner scared of things happening like they have in the past not necessarily scared of having the baby. Back labor, going in when there is a doctor on call and it not being my doctor and a few other things but to not remember any of it at all that would be awful.

No comments: