09 May, 2007

Hordes of Happiness




1.Pictures of seeing Laura the day she got to Utah!
2.Here is the picture of my children's first bus ride last week, we sang the wheels on the bus many times.
3.The zoo was pretty good. We learned a little bit about the animals, I stopped with the girls to read about the turtles, the rhinos, elephants and other such things. The tortoises can live to be 200 years old. The elephants grow their entire lives, so the biggest elephant is the oldest one:) Alona had to do homework on the animals that she saw and something that she saw or learned about them. The butterfly house is no longer a butterfly house, it now houses a huge alligator and we missed the birdshow:( We rode the train for the first time at the zoo last Wednesday with kids, some of the expressions that we captured of them are just priceless!! We ate at Friday's after the zoo, their fajitas were great, a little too much. I still remember before we got married and we went on a date to Garcias, I really enjoyed their fajitas!

4.Andy came over with Natalie on Sunday. They make a great couple and Natalie is really great with kids and shhh, I think Andy likes her! They stayed for dinner, I hope that they enjoyed what I made them. Spanish rice from scratch, probably not as flavorful as Andy is used to, but hey I tried!
5.As of Sunday Kacen is getting in teeth number 5 and number 6! He isn't so good at eating cheerios yet, but loves graham crackers and paper!!

6.I dragged the children to LakePoint tonight, retarded me. Just because I wanted to get out of the house. I need to stop feeling so alone and lonely and left out of things. We didn't get home until past eleven thirty, of course they fell asleep around ten thirty in the car after we had left his moms house. What was I thinking? No one was there anyways, I had to take my kids to find food, so we went to McDonalds and Abbi and Alona were both afraid to play on the tall slides so we left to find an outside park. Talk about dangerous, There was playground equipment all over the ground that was not put together like a slide that was not attached to the rest of the playground equipment, so a child could climb up and fall twenty feet or so to the ground because the slide is not attached. But thank goodness my children listened and only played on the small slide and the jungle gym and swings. We were there when horse riding was going on. We went up to one of the adults that were giving the lessons and asked if we could pet the horses. I lifted Abbi up and she was just laughing hysterically every time that I lifted her up and helped her pet the horse. So darn cute!

7.Kacen is playing with his siblings, look look!!And with a smile on his face and it was Abbi that I captured, they were playing so well together.Which usually is not the case, I am so cautious at leaving them alone together.

8.Rubbing balloons on the head and then sticking them on the wall. Great concept that their grandmother gets credit for teaching my children.
9.I really wish that my state of mind was in a more creative, fun spot. I feel like I am the disciplinarian and that I get to worry about cleaning and teaching my kids and have no time for sleep, showering, dates or anything involving myself and don't seem as though I'm much fun for my kids.

1 comment:

emily kate said...

Your kiddos are so cute. But make sure you take some time to think of yourself. It's the best thing you can do for your kids, or your husband!