25 March, 2007

Feed ME

Kacen tried bananas for the first time today! On Friday he tried peas and Wednesday was his first encounter with vegetables, carrots. Applesauce was his first baby food on Sunday, his great-grandma had baby applesauce and I thought that I would try it. I put it into his cereal and what do you know, he liked it! He liked it so much more than the plain old cereal. I even added milk to cereal on Monday (nope not cow's milk) and he was so much happier! He loves flavor, cereal with water...yuck! He likes to hold his spoon and attempts to feed himself, though he ends up shoving the spoon all the way to the back of his mouth and gagging himself. He is a mess maker!! Twice I have had to give him a bath after feeding him, he gets food everywhere.

4 comments:

emily kate said...

Oh my gosh! He's so adorable!! And your girls are so cute with their kites! :)

Paul said...

those are the two greatest looking pictures of him yet! He is so cute and happy :)

CrunchyChick said...

He's getting so big! I'm glad you post pictures of your babies. I can't wait to see you and your wee ones next month! :) Sorry I've been lurking and not commenting.

Anonymous said...

he has grown up so much! i cant beleive how messy he is when he eats! sorry about not commenting often as well!