19 October, 2006

Update

okay so I have pictures, but I am not able to post them. Our internet is still not operational, I am using Paul's laptop right now on a wireless connection. We are moved in and almost all set up. It worked out pretty good with the move. We had enough help moving out and plenty getting our stuff in. Though it took a week to unpack.
I had a dotors appointment on Wednesday, the doctor said that I am 90 percent effaced and 3 plus centimeters(so almost four) my doctor thinks that I will have Kacen before my appointment next week. Who knows, I feel that he is being very stubborn. Well I gotta go it is raining on his laptop, not a good thing.

2 comments:

CrunchyChick said...

I'm happy to hear from you! I've been checking your blog everyday hoping to see a new post. Did your "pod" package come in the mail yet?

Anonymous said...

It's nice to hear that you're in your new place and that Kacen is making his way into this world. Good luch with everything!!