30 October, 2006

Pictures finally!!

So here is where we moved to. This is the Kitchen on the left, the living room on the right.

We live only 1.4 miles from the mtc and provo temple. Provo is a little confusing and will take some time to get use to. Such as State Street being on 7th east on one side of town and then on 5th west on the other side of town.

Friday night Marta came over to help out! Yay!So much less stress, she watched the girls. It was nice I didn't have to worry about them while feeding the baby or doing other things ...like showering. She cleaned things that I wouldn't have been able to do in a million years. She brought them matching Dora pajamas, Abbi seemed just as excited or even more so than Alona. She kept repeating "Dora, Dora". And She brought cute winter coats for each of them too!
It was great to have help. Church was fun, first I had to take Kacen out to feed him and then I got to take Abbi out while she was kicking and screaming and kept doing so while I was outside of the chapel. I got some weird looks from people while trying to hold her. I was about to hear Alona sing in the primary program while I was in the mother's lounge. She was the last voice on every word and it was more like screaming than singing. It was so cute, I was so proud!
Kacen's stump fell off yesterday, his belly button looks a little strange so far. Hopefully it will start to look more normal.

Kacen's room
Girls' roomSleeping girls in their new room:
My Belly a week before "D" day:

1 comment:

CrunchyChick said...

So many pictures! I love it! Your new home looks so roomy. I'm happy you found a safe place in time for Paul's job and Kacen's arrival.