04 October, 2006

It has begun!

Kacen is head down and floating in my pelvis. When my doctor reached up there to push on him he could feel his head and it moved just the slightest, so that's why he's floating. He's not stuck there. I am 80 percent effaced and he says that I am a dilated at a tight two. I am measuring at 38 centimeters, a bit big for being 36 weeks and three days along. So the process of me going into labor has begun, though it could be from tomorrow up to three or so more weeks all depending.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything! I hope that your labor and delivery go well and that Kacen is brought safely into his mommy's arms when the time is right! Congratulations on the progress!

CrunchyChick said...

I'm a dummy! I've been checking your blog religiously. It kept showing the same post, the one of your's and Kacen's open house. Then I refreshed and voila! Two more popped up! I was beginning to think you'd quit blogging which would have been oh-so-sad. :( But I'm glad it's just me being a dummy!

I'm happy you and Kacen have made it this far. I hope you get to wait until Halloween like you wanted.