30 April, 2010

budding photographer

Abbi got a hold of my camera earlier this week, I walked in to her taking pictures in her bedroom. I thought that she had just grabbed it, but she must have had it for awhile. There were quite a few pictures on there. Kacen was her model :)
I promise that nose does get wiped!
she captured him playing hide and seek in the covers too. I love his expressions with his sister taking pictures!

I asked Kacen if he remembered Abbi taking pictures of him, he said,
"yep those are my nekkid pictures 8)!"
I guess if his shirt is off then he is nekkid, so I shall have a very nekkid boy this summer!
Then this morning while we were watching Robyn, Abbi asked if she could take pictures with my camera. Of course, with how well she did last time, and she asked this time, I didn't want to diminish a love for something. So now she tells Mom, when I grow up I am going to be a Mommy and take pictures!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

So fun! :) Your kids are so cute and Kacen really is a fantastic model.... :) I'd love to see the pictures of Robyn! :) Hehe. :)

Paul said...

Man, if there's anything missing in this house, Abbi is the one to see about it. I am glad she enjoyed the camera experience, and that she could share it with her brother. Hopefully this will be something memorable for her and her brother, after all: what is life without memories?

Thanks for sharing, love you!