29 March, 2008

Precious discovery



Paul has an older camera that isn't used very often at all.So I was browsing through the card that is on it because this was the only camera that I could find to take pictures on Easter morning. And on the camera were pictures that I had never seen before. Paul had to have been the one to take the pictures.I just had to share these precious pictures, this amazing find, these three year old pictures that I had never seen. The picture of her in the car seat she must have been between 6 and 8 weeks old and the other just a few days old, Paul was holding her in the chair in the basement of his mother's house while Brandon was playing the dancing video game (don't ask me what it was called!) and Paul was getting her to look around getting different angles of her.

2 comments:

CrunchyChick said...

Would that be Alona or Abbi?

What a cool find!

Happy belated Easter!

Paul said...

it was Dance Dance Revolution. I only wish I would've had a better camera, the quality in those pictures is horrible. But they are great shots none the less.