17 March, 2008

Sam's his name, but what is the other guy's name?


Alona is so reading! Dr. Seuss is amazing to have created such books as he did. Alona completed Green Eggs and Ham today. And what a fitting day to do it, being St.Patricks Day and all. Green glorious green.
Here are a few of the words that are in the book:



I am Sam
Sam I am
That Sam-I-am!
That Sam-I-am!
I do not like
that Sam-I-am!
Do you like
Green Eggs and ham?

them, here, or, there, anywhere,Would, could, house, with, mouse, eat, box, fox, in, car, they, are, may, tree, let, me, train, dark, goat, boat, say, good, will, so,

Thank you!
Thank you,
Sam-I-am!

2 comments:

Paul said...

A W E S O M E ! ! ! Go Alona, you can do it!!! :)

Bagley Briefs said...

Oh, this makes me all smiles!:) Remember that summer day a few years ago, we were in Bountiful, on our way back to my office after shooping at All Tucked In? We had just purchased a book of Nursery Rhymes. In a worried voice you commented about how you concerened that Alona didn't know how to read yet... I patted your shoulder and said not to worry because she wasn't even 2 years old, yet! :)

Just think about all the wonderful things you've taught my beautiful grandchildren! Alona is the only 5 year old I know who can converse with her Grandpa about Laban, the Brass plates and Zoram! All because she has been taught by goodly parents!