03 March, 2008

I read Margarets blog!

What time did you get up this morning?6:55 am
Diamonds or pearls?pearl necklace, diamond ring
What was the last film you saw at the cinema?Vantage Point
What is your favorite TV show?Medium
What do you usually have for breakfast?cereal with my children, we have home made waffles too, oatmeal and other such things
What food do you dislike?raw, too spicy
What is your favorite CD at the moment?none
What kind of car do you drive? van
Favorite Sandwich? subway 6 inch turkey on wheat w/lettuce, tomato, black olives and black pepper
Favorite item of clothing?lounge pants & a comfy shirt
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?Ireland to visit an old family farm where my great aunt still lives
Favorite Brand of clothing? don't have one
Where would you retire to? by family
What is your most recent memorable birthday? last birthday we went roller blading, the kids stuck ballons everywhere. It was fun!
Favorite sport to watch? none
When is your birthday? May 14th
Are you a morning person or a night person? both I wake up early with kids and go to bed some time around midnight after cleaning up after them, doing chores and getting a moment to myself
What is your shoe size?7-7 1/2
Pets? No, though my children would love that!
Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?None that people don't already know! Paul is finishing school this year! Can't wait to see where our lives will go from there.
What did you want to be when you were little? A country singer
What are you today?A Mom
What is your favorite candy?reeses has this candy bar out that I love, but I like almonds peanuts and caramel!
What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?End of August, no more school!
What are you listening to right now?the heater
What is the last thing you ate?cpopcorn
Do you wish on stars? not recently too cold and too many city lights, though I pray for things
If you were a crayon, what color would you be?blue aqua
How is the weather right now? coold
Last Person you spoke to on the phone?a realtor that called wanting more info because I had shown interest
Favorite Soft Drink? root beer
Favorite Restaurant?Italian
Hair color?dirty blonde/brown
What was your favorite toy as a child?I still like the cradle that my dad made for me
Hugs or kisses?depends on who it is from
Chocolate or vanilla? Stupid question........chocolate of course.
When was the last time you cried?don't remember
What is under your bed? books that I'm hiding, we have so many and not enough space
What did you do last night? did dishes, cleaned up, stayed up until Paul got home and spent a little time with him.
What are you a afraid of? many things, spiders, losing people- not them dying but them not being there for things.
Salty or sweet? definitely Sweet
Favorite day of the week?Sunday
How many states have you lived in? 1
How many countries have you lived in? 1
Do you make friends easily? you'd have to ask people that know me

I tag, everyone that reads this to cut and paste this to their blog, and update the information to reflect them.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Excellent, except for that fact that I don't have a blog :( but I enjoy reading yours, and I really liked this post! :)

Love you!!!