23 July, 2007

Yo-Ho-Ho

My little Pirates.
Alona came home from preschool almost two weeks ago dressed as a pirate and Abbi wanted all of the same accessories that Alona had, so me and Abbi made a pirate hat together. Yeppers, Abbi is wearing a homemade pirate hat.
Alona was so excited, she had a sword and a map, and at pre-school they followed their maps to a real treasure of fruit loop necklaces and fish
crackers! They even had to fight off crocodiles (children pretending with their hands!) with their swords.There was a pirate ship in the middle of the classroom and they sang real pirate songs. Before they left for the day their teacher made them make pirate noises, ARGHH!

2 comments:

Kasynia said...

That is SO cute!! I love pirates. You made me want ice cream... and to do family activities and EVERYTHING. I'm so glad people have blogs, now that I'm gone. /cry

Emily Kate said...

Aw cute! My classroom theme this year is pirates and I'm so excited. Pirates are so IN right now. :)