30 July, 2007

Question of the Day

Alona was brushing on finger paints to her triceratops when I peeked through the window before picking her up from pre-school. When we got home Abbi wanted to paint too. I made a triceratops and let Abbi use watercolors on it. Alona comes up and asks over and over, Why is there a tri in triceratops?...Tri means three and the triceratops has three horns. Even after answering this question she kept asking. Cute girls!
We have been singing one song every day for one week straight. This week it is Search Ponder and Pray, last week it was Little Purple Pansies. It has been amazing to watch the girls get to know these songs and see how they can remember the words.
Abbi's new phrase is so funny, when I'm trying to show her how to do something she says No, ME! And I say "Yes, You!" She wants to do it herself but she can't half the time unless I show her how!

2 comments:

Staci said...

I love your idea of the a new primary song to teach them each week! That's something I would want to do with my kids. I love it!

Staci said...

Hey I was looking at your photos and I didn't know if you knew Yahoo is closing down there photo site really soon so you have to switch them to a different one. It's pretty easy. I just didn't want you to lose all of those pictures!