16 April, 2007

Rub a dub dub

Heather finally was able to get in the tub! I spent all morning and almost all afternoon today taking care of my three finicky children. I fed them and bathed them, which took the first four hours of the morning from 5-9 a.m. then we ran Alona to preschool, got back and I was able to eat breakfast while Kacen was screaming and then I read books to Abbi while we fed Kacen. Then we were off to get Alona!
We spent at least thirty minutes cleaning, Alona would just wave the wash rag around the table as if that would clean it. It took me pointing things out to her to get the job done, but yeah eventually she will be really good at cleaning! I vacuumed and mopped, by that time Kacen was screaming hysterically and his dad came in the door. I fed Kacen again and read to the girls and then we had lunch and afterwards ran out the door to our appointment. We got back and Kacen was hungry again I fed him and then he was finally out, Abbi was asleep and I was able to get clean!

What a wonderful thing it is to be clean!! Did I mention it had been more than a couple of days since I have had this feeling! My children take a lot out of me! At night after they are all asleep aroung 10:30 or so, I am too tired to shower.

1 comment:

CrunchyChick said...

I miss bathtime... :)