03 April, 2007

Thats life

  • I put Kacen down today on his back because he had just eaten. The pressure on his tummy after eating, not good. I went to the kitchen to finish dinner, finally! He had been screaming all day and refusing to take a nap though he was soo tired. I am making dinner and I hear him screaming ferociously, I go in the living room to look and he is about two feet from where he was put and he was on his tummy! Then I put him down just a minute ago, on his back and once again he is on his tummy. Not pleasant he had peaches all over his clothes and now that is on his blanket.
  • I read a book, called Crossroads. Oh wait, I read a book!! I was very surprised that I actually finished a book and in less than a month! Definetly an lds read, though others could enjoy it. I am looking forward to reading more books!
  • Our car failed emmisions/Inspections for the first time in four years.
  • Kacen only takes more than a twenty minute nap about twice a week. Sunday night he screamed almost all the way home from Lake Point. Me Eating food does not make him stop screaming, Surprise, Surprise!
  • Easter is this Sunday! For the first time ever I will attempt some kind of an Easter dinner. Wish me luck! Got any ideas of what you think is good for Easter Dinner?
  • Yesterday Kacen woke up at 5 a.m. and that day he actually took a nap. So wonderful, I was actually able to exercise!(And have a little sanity!)
  • Abbi wore no diaper or pull up yesterday or panties :) She does best with just pants. She even went to the bathroom at the park! She was willing to go pee on the grass. She said she had to go many times. The bathrooms are still locked.
  • At the parts store on Sunday, Alona read, O-p-e-n, S-e-v-e-n, D-a-y-s, and asked "what does that say?"!!!! She is so close to reading!!
  • I got a notice from the library today two of the books that I returned are late??!! This happens with every library that we go to. One reason that I like to buy books instead. Can't get charged late fees!! And then be billed for the entire book!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we will be having lamb for easter dinner. i hope that your dinner is awesome and that all goes well! good to hear about the girls doing great. sorry that kacen is on a sleep-strike phase.

CrunchyChick said...

Your babies are growing up so fast!

Go you with your easter-dinner-cooking self!

The dress Kellie is wearing is from my Mom. :) I'll tell her you liked it!

emily kate said...

Sounds like Kacen is giving you a run for your money!! :)

Paul said...

Silly babies, and all we have to do is keep growing them until they can fend for themselves..... that happens soon right?..... right!?