22 January, 2007

Stress?

So today I went to "play" with a friend and found out that she is getting a divorce, is pregnant, all by herself now with two children that are having a difficult time listening to her and for some reason I was stressed! What me stressed? I am not the one in this situatiuon, she is, but yet I feel for her, don't know what I can do at all for her and I am so darn thankful for my husband. Okay so my husband thinks farting is funny(I personally do not), he doesn't always pick up after himself or other such things...but he loves me, He really loves me, he has never once even glanced the direction of another woman, he has forgiven me for many things, after eight years of being together he still finds ME attractive. He loves our children and he is great at spending time with them even when Abbi is mean to him.

So needless to say I went far beyond my points for the day!

Maybe this should be in my other blog, but I felt this was in both categories, Personal and Weight Loss/ Gain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been sadly remiss in keeping up with blogs and I profusely apologize! I totally know what its like to feel stressed for someone else. You're so awesome for that, you know? Totally unique.

And I just wanted to say "rock on" to you and Paul. I'm so happy you guys are happy - that sounds cheesey, but I am! You are incredible together and I applaud everything you've accomplished and gone through. Time are tough.

I love you guys!

(You have another blog, eh?)