05 January, 2007

Balloon Fighting, Where's the Camera


We were driving home from Roberts after spending most of their gift cards and I heard them giggling, laughing and saw them smiling ear to ear. I really wish that I had a camera they were making me smile so big just watching them. They got supplies to make valentines crafts. I will publish details later. We get to enlist their dads help and make valentines for the grandparents!

Alona thought that it was the funniest thing that Abbi kept hitting her in the mouth with her yellow balloon. They usually don't get along, because Abbi is so violent lately. She will come up to any one of us and hit or kick us and now she says "chair" she knows that she should go to the time out chair after what she did.

Kacen sat up for the first time today! Well okay there was a boppy behind him, but hey he didn't fall forward or to the side. He holds his head up wonderfully now and can almost do it by himself. And he has been "cooing" for about a week! He does it the most for his daddy!He has been smiling since oh, the 20th of December. I mean really smiling!!

2 comments:

Bagley Briefs said...

Balloon fights! What fun and much safer than other types of tussles! It sounds like you are having some hectic fun, I'm very glad. Thanks for continuing to share with us, it makes me smile.

I miss our almost weekly visits. Just wish Provo weren't so far away.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Someimes you just have to wonder "who are you children and what did you do with mine?"
I love those moments when all is right with our world.
You are a wonderful mother Heather, thank you for all you do.
We adore our grandchildren!
Love you...