16 January, 2007

Baby


Grabbin on to things now! He holds his toys and grabs a hold of daddies stick attached to his neck. He likes to grab and scratch at my hands, which I might say hurts because I have dry hands with cuts in them that he gets a hold of.


Kacen was an Eskimo I put him in the warm suit that was my sisters when she was a baby. He didn't like it very much at first. Me and him went for a walk!






He is learning to sit. I try with the boppy and then also positioning my hands on each side of him. As he starts to fall I put him back into position.

Isn't his play mat cute, most of the time he likes it. But Paul is right to pick him up when he screams hysterically on it. He did that tonight and I had to hold him for more than hour before he would let me put him down and by then he was wanting to eat and sleep.
Grandma Wood got him this cute little Elmer Fudd hat from Alaska. Isn't he the cutest thing in it!

He is doing something new while lying on his stomach, today he just started kicking his legs!

He really laughed, for the first time today it was a real laugh. I tickled him under his left arm while changing his clothes for bed tonight and at first he started to squeal and then it went into a full blown laugh. I wish that I had the camera at my side right then. He had the biggest ear to ear smile to go along with it. So darn cute! Wish that I was recording it to, so hard to describe his cute laugh.

1 comment:

CrunchyChick said...

Wow! He's really growing! Cute baby boy!